Business and operations
TengizTransGroup is the leader of railway transportation industry of Kazakhstan and holds a leading position in dangerous goods handling. TTG operates a fleet of over 6,000 railcars, making it the largest independent railcar owner in Kazakhstan.
The Group provides the following services:
- Railway cargo transportation
- Internal and external railway logistics management of industrial enterprises
- Railcar maintenance, repair and preloading preparation
- Rail freight forwarding, logistics and railcar parking services
The combination of these services means TTG is able to offer clients highly reliable rolling stock, integrated rail transport solutions and significant cost savings on all of their transport and logistics requirements.
- Railcar repair depot provides improvements of rolling stock operating efficiency and transportation costs optimization
- Group possibilities of multiple terminated service providing allows the Customers to maintain quality control and composition of the works, as well as monitor the compliance with HSE requirements
Excellent track record with the largest leasing consortium in Kazakhstan
- Servicing Tengizchevroil LLP (TCO), the largest oil and LPG producer in Kazakhstan, since 2001